This time, other than the usual box (are you filling it with nice?), we have an extra! Read the list till the end, and find out what it is!
° proust-style memories, smelling an herbal tea
° toy-green nails
° violet icecream flavour
° productive days for the association, with useful meetings, interesting offerings, and super long discussions
° my order on ELF, arrived soon and smelled of roses
° a sample from Minerals Will Work For You (I like the INCI: deep pink, and the number of the pigment)
° Ubuntu on my mom’s laptop too
° resting in the Castle’s park
° an herbal tea with Mr.Faun after a huge barbecue dinner
° days that feel like, thanks to the weather, summer holidays
° happy hour near the river
° gmail’s message “Hurray, there is no spam here!”
° our second Swap Party, a lot of people (also my highschool english “reader”), professional makeup, a bag of nice green things to take home, chats, well, the whole day even though by evening my feet were aching!
° dining with pizza and ice cream, like kids
° mixed salads, with nuts, sesame seeds and balsamic vinegar, yummy!
° impromptu hugs, and really snug ones
° this steampunk teaser, I met the set designer *_*
° a speech lashing out at Heidegger’s “one”
° Doc. Sheldon Cooper
° an orchid expert told me mine is nice and healthy! *_*
° tonight I’ll finally see Mr.Faun, he’s coming back from british lands
° walking barefeet on the grass
I’ve been awarded with this:
Thank you so much Giada!!! *_* way too kind!
So, it works like this:
-choose ten blogs you like
-tell them about the award
-write ten random things about you
Here are the blogs, in no particular order, I wouldn’t be able to choose:
– Facets of the Fabulous it’s already in the name! From cocktail recipes to book reviews, from high heels to beautiful music videos
– Frock and Roll style? check. Rock and roll? check. Loads of fun? check loads!
– Yes and Yes because yes is better than no. How can she be wrong?
– Arte del Cambiamento a blog about the daily things of a little star, living her life ecofriendly, downshifting and with four beautiful cats
– Dibbly Fresh you’ve missed a cult movie? don’t worry, she’ll tell you about it in one minute, making huge flops look fun!!!
– Not That Kind of Girl she inspired my 21 days challenges, but she went bigger: she consistently committed to do those things she was “not that kind of girl” to do them! (is this in any form of english? XD)
– Monoxious these two singaporean girls are really mining my resolution to add colour to my wardrobe
– Joanne Faith from fashion to life advice… this is style!
– Il segreto è unire due punti con una linea Miriam is the author of a bunny waterpainting I hung on my wall, she painted it at Lucca Comics&Games, and on her blog she posts drawings and “homeworks” from the comic school she’s attending, so pretty!
– Charade Megan writes about vintage, thrift stores, travels and most of all about ways to live your life with a positive mind set
And here are my ten random things:
1) I always count the steps of a stair if I’m w
lking it up (or down), so if I stop speaking to you, please don’t be offended
2) sometimes I talk to objects (scene. Me”Come on! Behave!” Mr.Faun”What?” Me”Nothing, I was talking to *insert object here*”).
3) I can get a shock from plastic stuff too…
4) I’ve been writing a dear diary since I was 6… and I still own all of them!
5) I believe that all the DIY and “more concrete/artsy” stuff I do is a way, for my mind, to balance my philosophical studies
6) my favourite ice cream flavour is stracciatella (from word reference: fiordilatte ice cream with chocolate chips)
7) I think I’m one of the very few people in the world who did NOT like the Little Prince
8) I hate when someone walks into my bedroom (maybe also without knocking) and then leaves leaving the door open…
9) other than italian (wow, really???) and english (as you can see) I speak french and spanish too
10) in a box of cookies I eat the broken ones first, so they won’t feel lonely (they reunite in my belly )