- Cleopatra invented waxing to be different from men.
Women shouldn’t wax, it’s something done just to please men.
- Some kind of clothes, shoes and makeup it’s only a sexual thing.
Some kind of clothes, shoes and makeup it’s to regain an aspect of femininity.
- A woman who thinks only about career and not about family is free and emancipated.
A woman who thinks only about career and not about family wants to be too much like a man, she’s sexist without knowing.
- Toys and activities for “boys” are fare more interesting, useful and true than those for “girls”.
Sexual role is mainly independent from biology and it’s earned from culture.
- We should go back to activities like sewing, cooking, taking care of the house, because that’s a symbol of power.
Any activity that’s considered “typical feminine” is a male constriction.
- I’m showing my naked body to reaffirm it’s mine, to offer a different type of beauty and prove that I’m the only owner.
Showing a woman’s naked body only makes it a sellable object.
- As long as some women accept to be treated like doormats, all the others will pay the consequences.
Every woman should be free to do what she wants, regardless from consequences on other women.
- Flowers, hearts and pink are insults to femininity.
Those who dress up as tomboys are insulting their own femininity.
- If a man is a male chauvinist it’s is mother’s fault, she didn’t raise him well.
Sisterhood cannot be real because in the end all women are just envious, that’s why I’m better off with men.
The only thing I can say is to stop having opinions on what a woman should or shouldn’t do and start acting with freedom. Which is a big abused word, but it’s the only one I can use here… since we’re pretty far from having all “equal” rights (I don’t want to be equal to a man, nor I want women to be superior to men, I only want parity).