Last post for 2010!
To be honest I’m really looking forward for next year, I’ve got tons of things in mind, tons of things to do and I’m very willing to do them: from learning how to knit and crochet, to… I don’t know, deciding will be part of tonight’s entertainment.
I’ve spent this friday signing for incoming packages, going out to run errands and do the shops. And then pizza baking, tonight Mr. Faun and I are going to eat our very own home made pizza, then spend the night on the couch watching some movie while Mela, my dog, sleeps on the rug.
To me this is celebration!
I know that lately posts here have been but cliché, but hold still, it’s just the atmosphere, after epiphany I promise I’ll be back with juicy stuff, and there’s a lot!
I want to wish you a happy new year with Einstein’s riddle, solve it with friends tonight, or on your own tomorrow, or whenever, but please give it a try.
Only 2% succeed at it. But that’s the total amount of people that actually tries to solve it.
No google. May it be a reminder that to achieve anything you only need to try (I’d need this tattoed somewhere, but I’d tone it down and at least write it here ).
1. In a street there are five houses, painted five different colours.
2. In each house lives a person of different nationality
3. These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.
THE QUESTION: WHO OWNS THE FISH?
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the centre house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbour who drinks water.